12 Apr Financial Operations Employee
Financial Operations Employee
Interested? Apply for this vacancy!
Are you a seasoned financial operations employee ready for your next move into a new position within a new team in a dynamic environment? Then working at Cefetra Dairy might be a perfect fit for you!
Who we are
Cefetra Dairy, part of the German BayWa Group, is based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. We supply a broad portfolio of dairy products and dairy alternatives to industrial partners, local distributors and foodservice. We have an extensive national and international network of sister companies around the globe with broad expertise in food and feed. We have a no-nonsense mentality and really listen to our customers and employees. We like to describe ourselves as ‘lean and mean’. Our extensive experience and international network allow us to respond instantly to all significant developments.
Cefetra Dairy was founded in 2021 as part of a diversification strategy of BayWa
Group. We offer our customers a wide range of dairy products such as cheese, butter and milk powder as well as milk alternatives. Since our start in 2021 we are growing and expanding rapidly from start up to scale up stage.
The position is a new role in the company and is reporting to the Finance Director. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and finance support such as processing purchase and sales invoices, taking care of VAT declarations for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, paying suppliers, bank transactions, processing credit card payments and expense claims. You will provide input and support for management reports as well. You will work closely with operations, traders and logistics. You will be in close contact with our Financial Shared Service Centre at Cefetra Group in Rotterdam also who will support you with the tax returns.
What are we looking for
We would love to recruit a seasoned administration or financial operations professional who wants to become part of our journey to further develop, grow and expand. You are thriving in a fast-paced scale up B2B company.
Further words that come to mind: self-reflection, analytic, accurate, integrity, good communicator. You bring
- An associate degree in relevant field or and mbo 4 diploma
- Experience with working in a high pace international environment
- Good command of the Dutch and English language is a must, knowledge of another foreign language is a plus
- The opportunity to work in an international trade scale up that is part of a fast-growing holding company
- Our employees are the key for our success, and we would like to invest in you and offer you the opportunity to further develop and grow into a more senior position
- Become a part of a driven team in a unique stage of our company
- This is a parttime 24-32 (full time possible as well) hours position with a flexible working scheme, for example if you only want to work during school hours or when you would like to start the day with a sports activity and start later, we are always open for a conversation to discuss your individual needs
- A permanent opportunity at our beautiful and vibrant location in the Jamfabriek
- We offer hybrid working, learning and development opportunities
- Attractive competitive package in terms of salary and other benefits
If this sounds like you
Please contact Melanie Grooten, our talent attraction partner, who is happy to tell you more about this opportunity and the recruitment process. You can contact Melanie by sending an email to email@example.com
We work with a selection of agencies, and we are not looking to add more to our list, so please do not contact us or send us resumes.
Why work at Cefetra?
Cefetra is a leading international supply chain manager in agricultural commodities in the feed, food and fuel industry. The main focus is on sales to the European compound feed industry. The mission is to become the number 1 in Europe. On an annual basis, Cefetra BV trades approximately 18 million tonnes of agricultural materials (turnover approximately € 4.5 billion). Cefetra has a strong growth ambition. The product portfolio consists of three main product groups: grains, co-products and soy.